The Freedom Model for the Family
Improving Family Dynamics by Providing the Truth about Addiction
For those close to a substance user, life can be frustrating, frightening, and challenging. Dealing with the constant barrage of problems that often surround substance users can become all consuming. Many family members and close friends begin to struggle with depression, anxiety, sleep problems, and physical ailments that can result from their own high stress levels.
It seems everywhere you turn is so much misinformation about addiction. Addiction treatment often labels the family as sick, and, in some cases, actually blames them for the substance user’s ongoing struggles. This is absolutely false and extremely harmful to families. The guilt and shame can be debilitating.
If you feel as if you’ve lost control of aspects of your life while dealing with a loved one who struggles with addiction, there is help available. The Freedom Model for the Family was designed especially for you.
The Freedom Model for the Family is a book written to provide a comprehensive overview of The Freedom Model for Addictions while also addressing many of the most common problems families face when trying to provide help and support to a heavy substance user.
The Freedom Model Family Workshop will:
- Dubunk commonly held addiction myths
- Explain what addiction is and is not based on some of the most rigorous research ever done on the topic
- Dispel addiction myths surrounding families
- Provide effective strategies to communicate with the substance user
- Overcome your anxiety, guilt, shame, and feelings of helplessness
- Help you to plan for the future – whether your loved one comes back home or not
- Show you how you can take back control of your life without guilt or fear
You deserve to be happy and fulfilled in life. You deserve to have the life you truly want. The Freedom Model can help you to achieve these goals while living truly free.
If you would like more information about The Freedom Model Family Corner, private family consultations or you would like to be sent The Freedom Model for the Family book, please call our Consultants at 888-424-2626.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU CALL US
- Complete Confidentiality.
- The only fully Non 12 Step residential retreat in the country
- The only program with an independently verified success rate, that is the highest in the country
- 30 Years of experience and expertise serving substance users and their families
- Compassion, Kindness and Respect
- Knowledgeable, professional and courteous consultant who will listen intently and take the time to fully answer all of your questions
- No self-deprecating labels like “addict” or “alcoholic”, No ridiculous slogans, No disease diagnosis
- No judgment of your situation, your substance use, or your past behaviors and difficulties
- Personalized care and attention from your very first call to long after you’ve completed the program
FREEDOM MODEL FUNDAMENTALS
“Envision your Life Beyond Current Circumstances. What do You Want for Your Life?”