Saint Jude Retreats & The Freedom Model
The Original Non 12 Step Program
One-On-One Help From Our World-Leading Addiction Experts
Mark Scheeren, Michelle Dunbar and Steven Slate.
The Freedom Model
at The Saint Jude Retreat
At The Saint Jude Retreat, you will have One-on-One classes with world-renowned addiction experts: Mr. Mark Scheeren, Mr. Steven Slate and/or Ms. Michelle Dunbar. They are the co-authors/co-developers of The Freedom Model Program. No other program provides four weeks of private classes with the originators of the worldwide Non-12 Step movement!
To know if The Freedom Model Program at our St Jude Retreat is the right fit for you, here is the fundamental question: Do you want an addiction, a lifelong diagnosis, or do you want to see yourself as having a habit that you can solve completely? Your answer tells you if The Freedom Model Program is the program for you. If your goal is to move past the “alcoholic” or “addict” identity, then The Freedom Model Program at the Saint Jude Retreat is the only option where you can achieve those results.
The revolutionary Freedom Model Program completely dismantles and debunks the addiction and recovery constructs that keep people feeling horribly trapped and stuck in a seemingly endless counterproductive cycle. The Freedom Model sets a definitive path away from these self-limiting beliefs with a method based completely on logic and more than 30 years of research and development. We chose the name, The Freedom Model because the entire model is based on letting go of the addiction and recovery trap and becoming truly free from both.
The Freedom Model at the Saint Jude Retreat is a True Non 12 Step, 4-week course that will help you problem solve your issues as you navigate the course curriculum. To be clear, you will never be seen or labeled as a diseased and/or disordered individual. Rather, you will be seen as a dignified person who happens to be feeling stuck and confused, but who is totally capable of positive change if given the correct information and formula with which to do so. We have that non 12 Step formula because Saint Jude’s is the original creator of the non 12 Step model with over 3 decades of experience providing these time-proven solutions.
The Freedom Model’s Non 12 Step Program
- The Freedom Model is a 4-week course offered exclusively at the Saint Jude Executive Retreat.
- You will be provided One-on-One classes with the originators of the Non-12 Step Movement. They have more than 3 decades of non 12 step experience and are world-renowned addiction experts (Professional Reviews and Testimonials here).
- The Freedom Model provides a path out of addiction and the perpetual recovery cycle as well.
- The Freedom Model does not judge your levels of usage; rather, we examine the utility and futility of your personal usage patterns and let you be the judge of them. Then you can change to the exact amount you determine best fits your needs and wants.
- The Freedom Model is based on logic, common sense, and rigorous research, with no agenda but the following: to be effective, truthful, and helpful.
- The Freedom Model is an educational experience, not a pseudo-medical/religious offering.
- The Freedom Model has a single goal – to provide a path to complete, individual freedom!
A True Non 12 Step Program Must do the Opposite of the Traditional 12 Step Rehab Program’s Model
- Where the 12 Step Rehab Programs force individuals to accept that they are powerless over alcohol and/or drugs, a true Non 12 Step Program empowers the individual to take control of their lives and behaviors.
- Where the 12 Step Programs state that the only one who could relieve their problem is God, a true Non 12 Step Program places the power where it is most beneficial, with the individual.
- Where 12 Step Programs teach their members that they must serve others like them through their meetings to stay sober and drug free, a true Non 12 Step Program shows each individual just how much they have to offer the world, and more specifically their families, friends, co-workers and communities.
- Finally, where 12 Step Rehab Programs tell each member that they will forever suffer from their affliction of alcoholism or addiction, and the best they can hope for is a daily reprieve, but for the Grace of God, a true Non 12 Step Program shows each individual that they have no affliction and that they are free to do with their life as they see fit, and that nothing is holding them back from having the life of their dreams.