The Freedom Model
THE ORIGINAL NON-12 STEP PROGRAM
- If you or your loved one has gone to treatment and failed, it’s not your fault, treatment doesn’t work.
- The Freedom Model is based on 30 years of research and experience helping people just like you.
- The Freedom Model is a non-12 step, non-disease based solution to all addictions
Do you want an addiction – a lifelong diagnosis – or do you want to see yourself as having a habit that you can solve completely? Your answer tells you if The Freedom Model Retreat is right for you.
The Freedom Model is the definitive solution and is only offered at The Freedom Model Retreats. This revolutionary method dismantles addiction and its counterpart, recovery, and provides a path out of both to complete freedom. You don’t have to fear relapse or center your life around recovery meetings and avoiding supposed triggers. You are not powerless; with the Freedom Model you will change your relationship with substances and change the way you view yourself and your innate abilities. You will realize your immense personal power and just how wonderful changing your life can be.
The Freedom Model is unlike any program, rehab, treatment center, or modality used in drug and alcohol treatment today. The reason for this stark difference centers on the fact that you can move past addiction and recovery completely if given the factual information and research supported techniques. Our caring professionals will show you exactly how to effect lasting changes in your life at one of our world renowned retreats that offers this revolutionary, all one-on-one, non-12 step, non-disease based solution.
THE ORIGINAL NON-12 STEP PROGRAM
- The Freedom Model is a life-changing course offered only at the Freedom Model Retreats. The Freedom Model Retreats have been helping people with addictions for more than 28 years.
- The Freedom Model does not chain you to perpetual recovery. The Freedom Model is non-judgmental.
- The Freedom Model is fact-based and does not rely on questionable or “fashionable research” that has an agenda.
- The Freedom Model is an educational experience offered at any one of our retreats. The Freedom Model provides the definitive solution to drug and alcohol addiction – freedom!
Areas of Need or Interest Outside the Scope of Addiction
Future Planning: Ensuring You HAVE a Plan for Continuing Success WHEN YOU RETURN HOME
As each person’s needs, circumstances, and goals are unique, researchers at the Freedom Model Retreats offer a way to build a customized plan for each individual.
Future Planning addresses areas of need or interest outside the scope of addiction that you choose to work on, to maximize and sustain your personal growth as you complete The Freedom Model and then return home.
For instance, you may need information and logistical support to relocate to a new area after you complete your retreat stay, you might want to go back to college, or maybe you’ll need to navigate through a divorce, or re-establish positive family relationships, or discuss career options with your employer. Perhaps you would like to explore a new career field, or you are seeking a job for the first time. These are all topics that can be addressed with the Future Planning module at the Freedom Model Retreats.
You or your loved one will receive a consultation with our Future Planning Advisor within the first few days at the retreat to determine your goals and topics you wish to address and plan for while at the retreat. The goal of the Future Planning component is for you to begin to envision your future beyond your current struggles, and make a plan for your continued success long after you have left the retreats.